ZuMUN is our own conference that takes place annually right in front of your doorstep in Zurich. Be part of ZuMUN which takes place from April 19th to 22nd and is organized by a tirelessly working OC consisting of members from both the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich, ZuMUN 2018 is geared towards providing interesting debate and entertaining social events – all unified under the banner of an overarching topic that is concerned with increasing globalization as much as it is with the most immediate of armed conflicts: “Great Odysseys – People and Ideas on the Move”.
Register now as the application deadline is already this Saturday, March 31st.
We are having weekly sessions every Wednesday at 19:15 at RAI-F-041.
MUN Team UZH
Welcome to the homepage of the MUN Team UZH! Our association is a platform for students of the University of Zurich interested in the United Nations and participating in Model United Nations. We offer you:
- Weekly UN simulations at the University of Zurich
- Delegations with our member students to international conferences worldwide
- Workshops on diplomacy related skills and topics
- Access to UN related (Youth) Associations worldwide
Your next steps
If you're ready to rock MUN with us, here are the next things to do:
- Attend our Weekly Sessions each Wednesday at 19:15 in room RAI-F-041. To get up to date on our current discussion topic, check out the Practice Simulations page.
- Take a look at our Conferences Pageto get an overview of the conferences that we are attending this semester.
- Check the Getting Started - Guidefor a first impression of how to prepare a topic, a pdf download of the Rookie Session presentation and general hints for the session.
- To become a member with a right to vote at the General Assembly and the right to attend conferences in our delegations, pay the membership fee of 30 CHF per year to our association's account.
We wish you a good start into your new role as a UN Representative. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact our board members or write your general inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.